Some stuff has happened since Christmas and I thought I would keep you up to date. We met with our photographer, Cory Morton to finalize the contract. Cory doesn't usually do weddings, but he's doing us a huge favor. He's a very talented photographer. Check out his photos at www.corymortonphoto.com. We also met with Fr. Carmen on Monday for "class" to continue toward the sacrament of marriage. Yesterday, we had our food tasting at the New Englander. We tasted some things we liked and some we didn't...not a big fan of their red sauce. So, don't expect pasta and meatballs. We will have pasta (I mean, we are Italian)...just not with the red sauce. It's good to get back into the swing of things and move ahead with the wedding plans. We kind of got out of it over the holidays. We are both very excited for our big day and couldn't be more in love. Until next time, this is all I have for you.
Here we go Steelers! I hope we crush the Arizona (former) Steelers.
*Today is my birthday! Carla's birthday was the 19th.
Baseball movies
6 months ago

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNIE!!!! AND CARLA!!!!
Post a Comment