Recently, Donnie and I saw a movie called Slumdog Millionaire. Maybe you have heard of it. This is probably one of the best movies ever. It has everything. It made me laugh, cry; there was drama, romance, action, and adventure. I probably should have prefaced this with the fact that I LOVE everything Indian. Except Sanjaya (American Idol season 7) but we won't get into that. I know, you are thinking, Carla- this is a wedding blog, why are you giving us movie reviews? Well here is the answer- I WANT BOLLYWOOD DANCERS AT MY WEDDING. So if you are reading this and you know someone or possibly have some way of making this happen, call me. I have also included some links that may be helpful to you if you are planning to attend my wedding. They are on the bottom right.
1 comment:
If you want Bollywood Dancers at your wedding then you should have them damnit!! We had to have a midget and we made it happen. You can make this happen.
Post a Comment