Monday, June 22, 2009

June!?

So time is flying!! Baseball is in full swing and poor Zion's arm is in a cast. He is being such a good sport about it though- carrying out his duty as bat boy. Donnie's xbox is getting repaired so it has been a hard summer for him as well. We are estimating at least another 2 weeks before it comes back from xbox headquarters in Texas. Needless to say, checkers on the back porch has become highly competitive. I recently became the PTG vice president at Holy Redeemer school where Zion will attend kindergarten in the fall. This will probably take up a lot of my "free" time. Noah is going to a new school (public) this year, so keep your fingers crossed for him...and for me, not sure if I'll be able to be on 2 parent teacher committees. There has been so much change for our kids this year!! It's unbelievable that we are keeping it all together! My shower is coming up this weekend and I'm really looking foreward to it. Maybe I'll post some pics...ya never know.

No comments:

Check Out Our Products At Zazzle.com